Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Second Day of Survival

I was a little bit hungry during the day, but have mostly been in good shape!

So I carried out the first plan with a slight change.
- Breakfast: 2 slices of bread & peanut butter
- Lunch: 2 bowls of cereal, 1 banana, 2 slices of bread & peanut butter

Now it's the time to use your creativity!! How do you wanna make them more appetizing?

Hmm?

Yeah! Exactly, MIX THEM UP.

What? Milk? No way they are cheap enough!!

So my dinner? It has already been improved from what I planned first!
Top Ramen + 2 eggs!!

The total cost of the first plan is $1.62. Plus, I used only a half as much peanut butter as I was supposed to, which means I saved $0.13 on it. So adding $0.50 for 2 eggs leaves me a total cost of $1.99 for today!

And the EGG RAMEN was delicious!! Yum!
So I guess I will stick to this plan for the rest of the week (having less peanut butter and add eggs instead).

Btw, it is always good to have your friends at dinner. My friend, Nic, only had one pack of Top Ramen, and have managed to buy one ice cream under the $2 budget!! INCREDIBLE!!



Keep motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment