Friday, April 22, 2011

The Middle Day

Already underwent a half way!! Yuppy!!

Today, my first class from 8:30 (which kills me especially during $2 Challenge ...because a cup of coffee is out of my deadly reach...) was CANCELED!!! Yuppy!!!

So I overslept without any room for doubt, and walked up to the Quad with my lunch (already around 11am). And I had a picnic! Yuppy!



4 slices of bread with peanut butter and 1 banana as always were not same as always. Any food tastes great when you eat them with your best friends :D Yuppy :D

Today's improvement was that I didn't stir eggs up. Instead, I steamed them in ramen soup. Looks more Yummy!!!


Since I didn't have a breakfast, I could have cereals for my dessert.
You know, dessert as food you eat during you do your laptop before going to bed; no sweets.

WHY DOES EVERYONE OFFER FREE FOOD THIS WEEK (T_T)?? I had a chance to have free coffee, free sushi, and even dinner because my friend thought I was too miserable... I'm not!! Yuppy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment