Friday, April 22, 2011

The Forth Day of survival, my eyes getting bloodshot for starvation

I worked out a lot today. Not starved at all. lol

Badminton -> Climbing -> Volleyball -> Ultimate

What the hell am I doing during the abstinence!?

Weeeell, it was such a fun day, so what's the problem? And 2 packs of ramen are amazingly filling.
Today's ramen got eggs with yolk separated from white.



I also gave a shit about bread'n peanut..


Do you get why this photo is remarkable? The butter is put so thick!! ..hey don't look at me like that
And I had to put less peanut butter on another bread... That's how it works for this week.

But, guess what? TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY!
And we'll call this event in the evening. That's said, it was my last ramen!! I'm so.. so...







I WILL MISS IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment